Wednesday, June 24, 2026

Reeling on Reels…trust me!

 Aaah..longtime!

I enjoy watching reels and I think I spend almost an hour in my day on these. They make me laugh, make me wonder, sometimes expresses my own thoughts which I would have never dared to, they calm me and gives me global fake and real news.

I started to respect this platform as I see millions of people boldly put themselves out there and post it.  Uncles dancing to Chiranjeevi steps, housewives singing, dancing and they truly believe they are another Sridevi or Madhuri. I really love them and have respect from the bottom of my heart. Some are earning well (Dignity Of Labour). It’s an art, becoming a profession.

Karaoke short forms calm me , beautiful forgotten songs are played, we get to see original stage shows….OMG what not! Byte sized learning,Discovery of new places…it has it all.

I never ever have or will have this courage to put myself out there because I am my own critic and strongly know and  judge myself for my under performance ( yeah! I did try dancing to few steps Bahom mein chale aaa…….)

So people!…no guilt…watch and enjoy as long as you are not a Mark or Melon where delegates are waiting for you OR  forgot a  migration OR missed your daily lessons/practice.

Anything too much is bad from eating, drinking, gaming, worrying, judging tooo.

Keep up with the World! Appreciate stuff you couldn’t do and finally align with yourself.

Still Reeling on Gods talking to us with the help of AI:)




No comments: